How to Get Involved
• Become a Nutrition for Learning monthly donor which helps ensure we have the stable income needed to respond and meet the needs of our programs and the students we serve.
• Make a tribute gift to recognize a special occasion or remember the passing of a loved one.
• Include a bequest to Nutrition for Learning in your will or insurance, leaving a legacy gift.
• Join the “Live Free” campaign: www.livefreewaterloo.ca
• Support us through the Grocery Card program
Help support us with your change.
ChangeIt® lets BMO & MSCU Customers automatically round up your debit, credit, or mobile wallet purchases and donate the difference to causes you care about. It’s the easiest way to give and getting started is simple.
1.Register your card
2.Choose one or more charities
3.Set your monthly rounding limits
Watch your small change make a world of difference!
Other Options to Assist
We are excited to announce that AIR MILES® Collectors can now use their Cash Miles to donate to NUTRITION FOR LEARNING.! To learn more or donate, please visit airmiles.ca/donate
There are many ways to give other than a financial contribution such as supporting Nutrition for Learning programs with food donations weekly, monthly or even just one time. Perhaps you have products or services that you or your organization would increase the impact of program delivery, volunteer support or operations.
List of Program Delivery Food Items
(please call for specific needs in your area)
In Kind Communication Services and Products are welcome.
• Completely fund a program directly for 3 years (Program “Naming” available)
• Consider financial, in-kind food donations and volunteer participation
• Fund administrative and volunteer costs directly to ensure consistent delivery of programs
• Adopt a virtual student for $300 which will feed them for an entire school year
• Organize your staff or organization and give one or more program volunteer(s) a much needed break for a day or a week
• Donate products, services or food
• Organize a fundraiser in support of Nutrition for Learning
To find our more about these options and other ways you can help, please contact us: