Join us on Friday May 14th from 7-8pm with a special online concert / show with Kevin Coates (http://kevincoates.com) to help raise money for the Nutrition for Learning PROGRAMS across Waterloo Region.
We all know how important this program is for our community, especially during the COVID closure of our schools.
Join us online at https://www.facebook.com/kevin.coates.9066 enjoy the concert and please donate if you are able.
We all hope that you will help us reach our fundraising goal of $4,000.
ABOUT NUTRITION FOR LEARNING
Student Nutrition programs at school play a major role in building a community of students that nurture the potential in each other with healthy food options for any hunger moment and offers an equal chance of success in the classroom for all children and youth.
- Teachers – Volunteers – Administrators see the impact in the classroom daily.
- Increased focus and attention of students.
- Supports better scores in math, reading and science.
- Creates healthier eating habits and life-long well being.
- Creates a sense of community at school (relationship building)
- Creates caring and nurturing environment.
Our mission at Nutrition for Learning is to provide student nutrition programs at school to support the overall well being of students and their ability to learn by ensuring that every student can attend school well nourished.
Recently Nutrition for Learning POP UP nutrition programs began to serve mobile pop student nutrition programs in response to COVID-19 Closing of SCHOOLS to ensure access of healthy food and snacks for hungry children and families.
More information is available at https://www.nutritionforlearning.ca/community-nutrition/